Presbyterian Hospital Matthews Matthews, North Carolina
The intent of this project is a renovation and expansion of the servery options as well as creating a new building for open dining area that would serve the facility with their future expansion plans. The vision from hospital administration is to create a relaxing unique dining experience producing a "spa like" atmosphere.
The primary strategy is to renovate and expand a small existing servery area originally designed for the 50 bed hospital into a multi-service area that will serve the expanding hospital demands.
The dining area expansion and renovation with a "greenhouse" building expansion and creates an elegant, garden, spa-designed catering arena for special events in an open environment with natural light.
- Venues: Café 1500 with six designated venues and an Outtakes grab and go area.
Project Value: $ 1,860,000.00
Combined Renovation Sq. Footage: 5,765 sq. ft
- Freshly prepared to order entrees are offered at the Wild Sage Grill, Basil?s Pizza & Pasta, and Spice Event venue stations.
- The All Spice Café venue offers a variety of freshly prepared entrées, vegetables and hot desserts.
- The Coffee Bar services staff and visitors with expanded hours offering specialty coffee and tea beverages as well as bakery, freshly prepared sandwiches and salads to go.
- The increased seating capacity in the open greenhouse expansion as well as outside dining provides relaxing dining options for all.
- Enhance revenues are also a positive outcome of this renovation.
Media: Feature article in Foodservice Director magazine, August, 20008
Project Manager: Stanley Jackson - Legends Group
Back to Portfolio Gallery